Leather Button Shawl Closure
I have two shawl pins that I use constantly - this is one of them. If you look closely you will see it in several of our kit photos! The Pedestal Button by Jul Design is perfect for your hand-knits. Brilliantly simple, this closure is a leather button and a screw! Just unscrew, take off the back leather piece, slid through your knitted or crocheted garment, put the back leather piece in lace and screw closed. That's it. No muss, no fuss, no thinking! And best, no damage to your handiwork.
These innovative screw-in "buttons" can be used not only as substitutes for conventional buttons, they may also be used to create shaping, to attach one knitted piece to another, and to baste knitted fabric so that it stays in place semi-permanently. Be creative!
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Amex debit cards in the US Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan. In the United States, we also accept JCB, Discover, and Diners Club debit cards. using a secured checkout system. You can also use Paypal to pay.
2. US SHIPPING & HANDLING:
All orders are shipped through the US Postal Service using First Class or Priority Mail. After an order is placed, most orders will be shipped in 2-3 business days.
Express Shipping within the US: If you need your order more quickly, we offer an expedited two-day service for a fee and it is available to most US addresses. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 949-532-9511 to learn about the cost.
Shipping for all orders valued $100 and above is FREE for US orders.
3. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & HANDLING:
International orders are shipped via Air Mail and Global Priority. The cost of shipping & handling will vary according to the destination and weight of the package.
We charge for the estimated Postage plus handling fee.
National VAT charge for EU-customers:
We would like to inform our European customers that EU-countries may hold back shipments from the US in order to charge national VAT and customs. Unfortunately, we cannot prevent this from happening. SKEINO does not cover this extra cost, it will be charged to the customer.
Countries SKEINO ships to:
SKEINO ships to most countries in the world. To find out if we ship to your country just use the "Estimate Shipping Cost" function in the checkout section. It will calculate the actual shipping cost for you.
If your country is not supported by this system and you would like to order with SKEINO please send us an email to email@example.com and we will individually quote the shipping & handling cost to your country.
- Any item can be returned until 30 days after the purchase date. No questions asked.
- Items on sale are final. They cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If you have received the wrong item or color, please return it within 30 calendar days from the date of shipment. Once we have received your return and all of our return requirements have been met, we will issue a credit memo for the return postage and we will ship the correct item with FREE shipping.
- Returns are not accepted after 30 calendar days from the date of shipment.
- If the item you are returning appears to be used or damaged, we cannot accept it.
- Items must be in the original and labeled condition.
- Shipping cost is not refundable on correctly filled orders.
- SKEINO, LLC
- 120 Calle Amistad #8106
- San Clemente
- CA 92673