Monica Scarf or Cowl
SKEINO’s Monica Scarf or Cowl is knit on US-11 needles with our Monica Yarn. This piece has a classic simplicity to its overall Garter Stitch design. This is a project easy enough for beginners, and simple enough for knit night get-togethers. The yarn is carried up the sides with no ends to weave it. The Extra Fine Merino is machine washable. This wonderful squishy scarf can be worn in many ways. If you prefer a cowl, just work in the round!
|Finished Size||70 x 8 inches|
|Needle Size US (mm)||US #11 (8 mm), straight or circular needle|
|Yarn Weight||Bulky Weight|
|Kit Contents||3 skeins Monica yarn 4 oz. and 130 yards each for a total of 390 yards; free printed pattern in a project bag|
|Fibers||100% Fine Merino Superwash Wool|
|Care||Color and lightfast, gentle machine wash, air dry flat|
|Gauge||11 stitches and 24 rows = 4 x 4 inches|
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Amex debit cards in the US Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan. In the United States, we also accept JCB, Discover, and Diners Club debit cards. using a secured checkout system. You can also use Paypal to pay.
2. US SHIPPING & HANDLING:
All orders are shipped through the US Postal Service using First Class or Priority Mail. After an order is placed, most orders will be shipped in 2-3 business days.
Express Shipping within the US: If you need your order more quickly, we offer an expedited two-day service for a fee and it is available to most US addresses. Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 949-532-9511 to learn about the cost.
Shipping for all orders valued $100 and above is FREE for US orders.
3. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & HANDLING:
Most international orders are shipped via US Postal Service International First Class and Global Priority. The cost of shipping & handling will vary according to the destination and weight of the package.
National VAT charge for EU-customers:
Forr European customers: EU-countries may hold back shipments from the US in order to charge national VAT and customs. Unfortunately, we cannot prevent this from happening. SKEINO does not cover this extra cost, it will be charged to the customer.
Countries SKEINO ships to:
SKEINO ships to most countries in the world. To find out if we ship to your country just use the "Estimate Shipping Cost" function in the checkout section. It will calculate the actual shipping cost for you.
If your country is not supported by this system and you would like to order with SKEINO please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will individually quote the shipping & handling cost to your country.
- Any item can be returned until 30 days after the purchase date in a new and unused state. Please send us an email to email@example.com for instructions on how to return an item.
- Items on sale are final. They cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If you have received the wrong item or color, please return it within 30 calendar days from the date of shipment. Once we have received your return and all of our return requirements have been met, we will issue a credit memo for the return postage and we will ship the correct item with FREE shipping.
- Returns are not accepted after 30 calendar days from the date of shipment.
- If the item you are returning appears to be used or damaged, we cannot accept it.
- Items must be in the original and labeled condition.
- Shipping cost is not refundable on correctly filled orders.
- SKEINO, LLC
- 120 Calle Amistad #8106
- San Clemente
- CA 92673